American Sentinel College recognizes the value of the many foundational training and leadership experiences provided by the United States Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. Veteran and active-duty students can receive transfer credit for these experiences, which may shorten the time it takes to complete a degree.
Prospective students are provided a no-cost evaluation of military training, CLEP and DSST exams, ACE-evaluated and industry-certification training, and prior college course work, and awarded transfer credit relevant to the chosen degree program. Students also may request life and work experience transfer credit and test-out options once they pay any required fees.
Submit copies of your military transcripts to American Sentinel, Office of Admissions. You can fax or email them to:
Office of Admissions
If you do not already have copies of your military transcripts, request them here:
- Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans transcript request
- Air Force transcript request – Call 800.262.9140 for Air University education questions.
- All military course work must be evaluated according to the criteria of the American Council on Education.
- Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who receive funding through the Veteran’s Administration should be aware of specific regulations regarding transfer credit.
- Students may request an unofficial evaluation of their military transcripts to estimate potential award credits. The preliminary estimate is not an award or a commitment to award. Only actual applicants, who have provided all requested materials, including official transcripts, may officially be awarded transfer credits.